Tuesday 1 January 2013

A very Happy New Year Love on 1st January, 2013

What's with the cold? I stared and his hands were freezing. His feet too. I was a lump of ice. I could not feel anything but the chill down my spine. It was 5 degree Celsius outside. All I wanted was time to pause there. Right there. When we wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up... one day we forget why. So I did not want to wake up that night. I did not want to sleep. I just wanted to stare at your eyes and feel your ice cold palm on me.

It was the last night of 2012. A year where nothing happened but You. You have been happening a lot of late. You have been happening every minute of every day. You happened years back and you happened even today. You just happen. Every single bloody day.

Gaping at the ceiling on a crib mattress of 28 by 52 inch, life seems simpler. Much simpler. Under one blanket, pushing each other, heaven has been there. Right there. But then we two lived, every moment as if that was going to be the last. The pleasure of making love in a room which you and I call "ours" is different. Is unique. You know you can lock, unlock, come in, go out, anytime. Those things you leave behind, apart from your smell, they shall always be where you left them back. Even if you return when I am 52, you shall find them there. Time will run by, age will come over but your smell and those things shall linger. Forever.

When they said, "Kids, love is blind. You two will wake up." We knew they were right. But it's time now. Shouldn't we have woken up? But for whom and why? He is in love with a rebel. I, with a wanderer who has a lot of peace to offer.

That night when I pressed you against my bare skin, I fell in love all over again. It was burning, sensational, steamy, insane-love-for-the-first-time kind. Your eyes were laughing at me, ravishing my wild responses. You had drunken eyes of passion. Limitless passion, heat and lust. Time was running by. We both heard. The clock made the hateful noise-tic-toc-tic-toc. "Love me baby, love me before I die, love me today, love me before they steal away the time."

There came another year and I know this one won't be the same. You know it too. For good or for bad. We began this one by searching for the key. We found it. A sign? An omen? Or was it the answer to the questions you and I have been asking to God? That key, is searchable? That key, can get lost?

Dear life, can we quit playing games and breaking hearts?

I silently prayed for you in my prayers. You should know I did. You, I pray.

I raise a toast tonight.
Here's to the destiny to be unfold.
Here's to you and me and to our being together, for ever and ever...
in fact or in our fiction.
----> A very Happy New Year 2013.

They do not know what love is. I did not know it too.
And then I met you.



No comments: